Evil Spirits Clan

• You are not logged in.
  • Polecamy: Gry

Announcement

We are moving to rpg x15. TS server is still same as before.

#1 2011-06-09 14:18:21

Dumbled0re

I want to join ES

Name: António
Do You use TeamSpeak?: Yes
Nick: Dumbled0re,llDEMONll,Tr4gedy + many more
Class: pp/necro|sk/pp|sws - se|bd - ty/bp|wc
Equipment: Dnet H set +4 all atb 150, Icarus Bow+f+6 duel might passive atb wind/Crusher+Focus/Splinter+f+8/Saint Spear+10/Dynasty Knife+4, Baium+4+Aq+4+Zaken+4+ Dynasty+6
Noblesse: Most characters Yes
Forgotten Scrolls: Rune, Soul of Phoenix, Flame Icon, Archers Will,
Augumentation: passive duel might / chance p atk / chance p def /
Retails: De/Ty - Pp/Sws - Bp/Wc
Certificates: Haste,Critical,Counter Barrier,Counter Defense,enchanter transform.
In what clans You were before : Panic,Reloaded,DivineFury,Random,LittlePpl,PrimalFear,Dx,Lol
Why You left those clans: some clans died some others do not work like I think they should ;p
How long do You play on DN x15: since 2005
Friends in ES Clan: well I know almost all the people in Es but mainly random/pf/syndicate/panic/alpha members.
Comments: I just want to be in active clan, with lot's of pvp's, new quests to do ,etc. Tell me which support classes do you want/need most so I can decide which character to play from those I have mention.

Best regards to clan, thx in advance!

#2 2011-06-10 00:22:10

Dumbled0re

Re: I want to join ES

Ola Emilio... Yes I was in LTW but the clan is dead so I left, been there like 2 weeks or so, Regarding my chars, I guess Ill play the suppport chars I have mention because my main char is mrQQ pal/th - retail tyr/des - pw and im afraid you dont want more ppl playing those classes... so characters are :

Dumbled0re main prophet retail necro/shillenknight - retail prophet/swordsinger divine enchanter + certificates nobless
llDEMONll main shillen elder/bladedancer need baium to subclass ill wait your opinion to help clan
Tr4gedy main tyrant retail bishop/warcryer - divine enchanter + certificates starting new retail will wait opinion to help clan nobless

Hope it helps, thx. ;D

#3 2011-06-11 16:21:32

jijana

+1 for me we was in random when he use tr4gedy nice pvp skill good equitment plus he has support chars and he wanna play them

#4 2011-06-11 17:43:59

Dumbled0re

Thx jijana and emilio for you positive opinion, Like I said at my 1st post I know lot of players from the clans I have been but I also know some other people from cities and pvp/farm partys, it's something common when you play on a server for 5 years. And yeah I wanna play support characters because in all clans the most needed characters in siege/pvp are always this kind of characters, playing them is also funny if you do it with pleasure and I like it, im wondering about bishop/overlord or prophet/swordsinger or bladedancer/swordsinger/overlord, bishop/dark avenger or so just tell me which is ur opinion and the best at the moment for clan.

I miss some old times with f3lo/jijana random clan and some older like in panic/alpha/reloaded...

cheers. Dumbled0re

#5 2011-06-13 16:02:54

dumbled0re

Well atm im concerned about divine transformations because I cant use them on retail classes only on main so Im thinking about playing with TR4GEDY main class tyrant retail bishop/warcryer nobless divine enchanter waiting to start new retail class, Im thinking about warcryer/swordsinger or bishop/overlord tell me which is the best class/most needed on clan in your opinion, Dumbled0re main class is prophet 1st retail necromancer/shillen knight 2nd retail prophet/swordsinger nobless divine enchanter lvl 2, cool char playing buffer/debuffer on prophet/swordsinger class or nuker but im missing valakas at the moment. llDEMONll is my shillen elder/bladedancer only need baium to finnish retail subclass quest, im wondering if Ill do Overlord/bladedancer or bishop/bladedancer, nice character to play in mage/fighter party to help bishop with heal, have deflect arrow and ultimate defense lvl 1 so it's easier to stay alive while healing, I really dont care which character I must play just want to be in active clan with nice players/friends like you have in ES. thx once more and help me to decide.

#6 2011-06-13 22:52:01

Kosa

Administrator

BP/WC arent useful char now, better char will be wc/ol but if U dont want to start new char then I think we can try with Ur BD/SE.

#7 2011-06-14 14:57:01

dumbled0re

Well my main character to pvp/farm is mrQQ main paladin/treasure hunter 1st retail plainwalker 2nd retail destroyer/tyrant nobless divine rogue lvl3, many skills +10/12 some fs flame icon/rune/alignment/sixth sense/expose weak point, certificates haste/focus, so Im waiting for your opinion like I said I dont care about which character I must play just tell me which one you think it's the best for clan at the moment, best regards

Dumbled0re

Board footer

RSS